R A Wheeler Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting any personal information that you share with us.
This statement details what types of information we collect from you, how it is used by us, how we share it with others, how you can manage the information that we hold and how to contact us.
What information do we collect?
We only collect information that is necessary, relevant and adequate for the purpose you are providing it for.
Personal data you share with us
The information we collect includes but is not limited to:
- Name (including title);
- Phone number;
- Email address.
- Basic details
How do we use this information?
R A Wheeler Ltd will only process information that is necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by for us to contact you in relation to marketing.
We may process your personal information to comply with any legal and/or regulatory requirements.
To protect your personal information, we may use your data;
- For network and information security purposes i.e in order for us to take steps to protect your information against loss, theft or unauthorised access;
- To comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights (for example where you have asked us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we will keep a record of this on our suppression lists in order to be able to comply with your request);
- To inform you of updates to our terms and conditions and policies.
How do we share this information?
We do not sell your information to third parties
How long do we keep your information for?
We will not hold your personal information in an identifiable format for any longer than is necessary. If you are a customer or otherwise have a relationship with us we will hold personal information about you for a longer period than if we have obtained your details in connection with a prospective relationship.
How can you manage the information we hold about you?
You have the right as an individual to access any personal information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary. You also have the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us and, in certain circumstances, ask us to erase information we hold about you. You can also object to us using your personal information (where we rely on our business interests to process and use your personal information).
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under data protection law. In relation to most rights, we will ask you for information to confirm your identity and, where applicable, to help us search for your personal information. We will respond to you within a month after we have received any request (including any identification documents requested).
You have the right to:
- Ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you;
- Correct and update your information;
- Withdraw your consent (where we rely on it);
- Erase your information (or restrict the use of it), provided we do not have any lawful reason to continue to use and process that information;
- Provide you your information in a structured data file, where we rely on your consent to use and process your personal information or need to process it in connection with your purchase
You can exercise the above rights and/or manage your information by contacting us using the details below:
R A Wheeler Ltd,
Phone: 01969 622144